What to Expect
Understanding that we exist because of our clients, Perth Classic Charters goes above and beyond to make sure your day is even better than you imagined. We pay strict attention to all details involved in making your day picture perfect. These details include:
- Arriving on time or communicating any unexpected traffic or weather issues immediately.
- The car of your choice cleaned and in pristine condition. The inside is immaculate before the car leaves to pick up passengers. The outside is also expertly detailed. Staff use toothbrushes to clean the grill and the wire rims of the Tyres.
- All requested necessities such as Champagne, flowers any special treats, temperature or music can be met at late notice within reason.
- Flexibility from our drivers. If the bride and groom want a change of plans or if weather necessitates a deviation, our drivers will gladly accommodate any adjustments efficiently and seamlessly.
- A driver capable of gracefully navigating through any unexpected circumstance, mechanical or otherwise.
To provide a truly unique and unbeatable experience to all who engage with our service for any special occasion.
Our Focus has been and will always be attentive to detail. This includes immaculate vehicles, customisable event plans & schedules, trained and experienced drivers, final touches such as red carpet and champagne etc.
We are proud to have the most outstanding reputation in the classic car and limousine hire industries. We measure this by the number of referrals and repeat business we receive.
Classic Car Hire Enthusiasts
From the moment we and answer the phone to the moment we pick you up on your special day we always operate from a high level of commitment and passion.
Our staff and drivers have the most extensive training. Perth Classic Charters has extensive experience working with the most discerning and elegant clientele.
Every member of our staff loves being a part of helping to facilitate a special event and gives all they have to make every moment a treasure.
Our drivers undergo rigorous interviews. Additionally, we thoroughly vet our drivers. Perth Classic Charters will only hire suitable drivers who are:
- Impeccably groomed
- Versed in social etiquette
Following the hiring process, our drivers all experience extensive training. The drivers must master the same level of customer care skills as you would see in a waiter at a five-star Michelin restaurant. They are skilled at performing necessary tasks seamlessly and invisibly. However, should the passengers wish to engage the driver, they can pleasantly converse on a full gamut of topics. Additionally, our drivers learn the techniques used by the drivers at Buckingham Palace.
Furthermore, our drivers understand the privilege they have driving such a high calibre of clientele in fabulous one-of-a-kind automobiles.
Round the Clock Service in a Unique and Special Way
Perth Classic Charters is the only charter company in Western Australia that makes a pickup at the end of the night available to our clients.
Our drivers require little notice to arrange a pickup for the clients at the end of the evening. We generally schedule these at 12:00 am, 1:00 am, or 2:00 am.
Bridal couples find this particularly helpful after a night of celebration, and it is a show-stopping moment when the car arrives.